We are currently serving children ages 18 months through 2nd grade. We have a waiting list for grades 3rd - 5th grade.
What makes GPA so unique?
Academic Rigor (we're a school, not a day care)
Quality Rated Program
Students learn multiple languages: Mandarin, Spanish & French
International Focus / Global Education
Small class sizes: low student teacher ratio 1:10
Differentiated Instruction: customized lessons based on the needs of your child
Year round / Extended Hours: January - December (M - F = 7 AM - 6:30PM)
STEAM programming: Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math
Afterschool Program: Outside / Indoor Exploration, Technology, Arts & Music
We are currently serving children ages 18 months through 2nd grade.
We have a waiting list for grades 3rd - 5th grade.
1) Schedule school tour and meet with the Director and teacher
2) Submit registration application and pay fee
3) Submit medical forms, academic progress / report card, behavior / incident reports, teacher recommendation letter and any other necessary documents
4) Interview and assess child (half day at school) with class / teacher. Student will be observed and he/she will also receive a brief academic test.
5) A decision letter and contract will be e-mailed within 3 days to 15 days.
We have open all-year enrollment, so you may enroll your child at anytime throughout the school year. If you are interested in scheduling a meeting and tour of GPA, please contact us at via e-mail at: email@example.com or call us at 770-797-5246.
ONLINE REGISTRATION APPLICATION